Certified. Bright Silver Metallic Clearcoat 2014 Dodge Charger SE RWD Automatic 3.6L V6 24V VVT Charger SE, 4D Sedan, 3.6L V6 24V VVT, Automatic, 17'' x 7.0'' Painted Aluminum Wheels, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, Anti-whiplash front head restraints, Audio Jack Input for Mobile Devices, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Four wheel independent suspension, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Illuminated entry, Knee airbag, Low tire pressure warning, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio: Uconnect 4.3 AM/FM/CD/MP3, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Remote USB Port, Speed control, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers.
All sale prices expire at the close of business each day. Recent Arrival!
FCA US Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Vehicle History
* Includes First Day Rental, Car Rental Allowance, and Trip Interruption Benefits
* Limited Warranty: 3 Month/3,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* 125 Point Inspection
* Transferable Warranty
* You need four doors and interior room. You want some get-with-it performance. You have a modest budget. You should look at the 2014 Dodge Charger. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth yet well-controlled ride; big-and-tall interior with quality materials; potent V8s; available all-wheel drive; excellent optional touchscreen interface. Source: Edmunds
* With an aggressively sculpted body, featuring scalloped doors and hood, aerodynamic curves and throwback styling, the 2014 Dodge Charger is a sight to behold. Available on select models, High Intensity Discharge headlamps illuminate the path ahead, and the signature 164-LED racetrack taillamps smolder for others to follow. Inside, experience the luxury of an interior lined with soft-touch materials, available heated front and rear seats in select models, power driver seat, and noise-dampening features to help keep things quiet. Depending on trim level, you can choose from the comfort of various seating materials like sport cloth, or performance perforated leather seats among others. For technology and music enthusiasts, treat yourself to the 8.4-inch Uconnect Touchscreen with Navigation or the Beats Audio Group, with 10 speakers, including a subwoofer and 552-watt amp, both available on select models. The Charger has incredible engine and transmission choices as well. The SE, SXT, and SXT PLUS trims are powered by a 3.6-Liter, Pentastar VVT V6 Engine with 292 horsepower. The SE comes with a 5-Speed Automatic or is available with 8-speed automatic with E-shift. The SXT and SXT PLUS both have 8-speed automatics with E-shift standard. The R/T, R/T PLUS, R/T ROAD & Track, and R/T MAX Trims give you 5.7-Liter, HEMI VVT V8 with Fuel Saver Technology, 370 Horsepower and 395 lb-ft of torque and are paired with 5-speed automatic transmission with AutoStick. Or for maximum exhilaration, get the SRT SUPER BEE or the SRT. Both have a 6.4-Liter HEMI VVT V8 with 470 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque paired with a 5-speed automatic transmission with AutoStick. New for 2014, experience the Redline Package with a 3.6-liter V6 with 300 horsepower a