Certified. Bright Silver Metallic Clearcoat 2014 Jeep Patriot Sport FWD 2.4L I4 DOHC 16V Dual VVT Patriot Sport, 4D Sport Utility, 2.4L I4 DOHC 16V Dual VVT, Dark Slate Gray w/Premium Cloth Bucket Seats, 4 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, Anti-whiplash front head restraints, Audio Jack Input for Mobile Devices, Body Color Door Handles, Body Color Liftgate Applique, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Four wheel independent suspension, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Low tire pressure warning, MP3 decoder, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power Driver 1-Touch Windows, Power steering, Radio: Uconnect 130 AM/FM/CD/MP3, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Roof rack: rails only, Speed control, Speed Sensitive Power Locks, Tachometer, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Variably intermittent wipers.
All sale prices expire at the close of business each day. Recent Arrival! Odometer is 54278 miles below market average!
FCA US Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Limited Warranty: 3 Month/3,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 125 Point Inspection
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Includes First Day Rental, Car Rental Allowance, and Trip Interruption Benefits
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Roadside Assistance
* Vehicle History
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com 10 Most Affordable SUVs
* If you live in an area where snow and inclement weather are regular occurrences, the 2014 Jeep Patriot's low cost 4-wheel drive model should look quite appealing. When equipped with Freedom Drive II, this little compact can go where many of its rivals dare not. Source: KBB.com
* Comfortable front seats; a few clever features; above-average off-road capability when properly equipped. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Patriot has a body style that hearkens back to the Cherokee of the past but with a refreshingly modern twist. Its geometric angles, bold fender flares, and body colored grille freshen up the look while still maintaining the familiar Jeep look and feel that people love. It is available in three models: Sport, Latitude and Limited. The Sport and Latitude come standard with a 2.0-Liter, 4-Cylinder 158 horsepower engine. The Limited comes standard with a 2.4-liter, 4-Cylinder engine with 172 horsepower, and it is an option for other two models. The Sport and Latitude come standard with a five-speed manual transmission with an option to get a 6-speed automatic instead. With the Limited, the automatic is standard and the manual is an option. All three models can be purchased in either 4x2 or 4x4 versions. However, with the 4x4, the standard engine is the 2.4-liter, and the Sport comes standard with a manual and the other 2 models come with the automatic. With the Patriot, fuel efficiency capabilities vary depending on which combination of engine, drivetrain, and transmission types you choose. However, the best gas mileage is achieved if you go with the 4x2 Sport or Latitude models with the 2.0-liter 4-Cylinder engine and manual transmission. It gives you an EPA estimated 23 MPG City and 30 MPG Highway. On the inside, you find a comfortable cabin that is easy to utilize and maintain. Everything you need is easily within reach. Standard on all models is an audio jack for your mobile devices. Cargo space is generous in the Patriot too. Not only do you get 53.5 cubic feet of room when the rear seats are folded down, in the Latitude and Limited models you get ex