Certified. Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat 2015 Dodge Durango SXT RWD 8-Speed Automatic 3.6L V6 Flex Fuel 24V VVT Durango SXT, 4D Sport Utility, 3.6L V6 Flex Fuel 24V VVT, 8-Speed Automatic, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio, Anti-whiplash front head restraints, Auto-leveling suspension, Automatic temperature control, BluetoothÂ® Streaming Audio, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Four wheel independent suspension, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, GPS Antenna Input, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth, Knee airbag, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power windows, Radio: Uconnect 5.0, Rear air conditioning, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Remote keyless entry, Speed control, Speed-Sensitive Wipers, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Uconnect Voice Command w/Bluetooth, Variably intermittent wipers.
All sale prices expire at the close of business each day. Recent Arrival!
FCA US Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Includes First Day Rental, Car Rental Allowance, and Trip Interruption Benefits
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Vehicle History
* Limited Warranty: 3 Month/3,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 125 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* If you're shopping for a 7-passenger sport-utility vehicle that doesn't look and feel like a glorified pickup truck, check out the 2015 Dodge Durango SUV. In R/T and Limited trim, it can be quite cool and the Hemi V8 gives the Durango real attitude. Source: KBB.com
* Easy to maneuver; well-trimmed, high-tech cabin;Source: Edmunds
* The Dodge Durango was designed to be distinctive and to start your pulse racing. Everything about the exterior of the Durango demands a second look. It has been restyled look more cohesive with the rest of the Dodge roster. These changes include new racetrack taillights an updated front grille, plus new sculpting on the fenders and hood, and projector beam headlights. On the inside changes are plentiful with a new control panel, a customizable 8.4 inch LCD screen instrument cluster, and an available rear Blu-ray and DVD system with dual 9-inch screens that are mounted on the backrest of the front seats. The interior engages all your senses, from the soft touch materials to the high fidelity of the sound system to the look and feel of the available leather upholstery. Seat up to seven in comfort, including available second-row captain's chairs. Increase comfort and convenience with an available second row console. To be truly sporty, you have to be flexible and with up to 50 possible seating configurations, Durango offers that and more. Whether you choose a model with the 3.6L 290hp V6 or the incredible 360hp HEMI V8, you can be sure you are getting the ability to go far efficiently. The new fully electronic eight-speed automatic transmission provides better fuel economy, quicker acceleration and smoother shifting. Plus, Durango features 6,200lbs (V6) or 7,400lbs (V8) towing capacity and available AWD. Throughout the vehicle, you'll find the latest Safety and Security features designed to prot