Sunroad Scholarship Program
Education is the best possible means to ensure our children have a better opportunity for a prosperous future. Sunroad Enterprises is proud to continue the Sunroad Scholarship Program, established to support our employees’ educational endeavors. Sunroad employee’s dependents may apply for the Sunroad Scholarship Program, as long as they meet the following criteria:
- Minimum associate tenure of 5 years with Sunroad (recent acquisitions are exceptions).
- Student is pursuing a degree at a 4-year university.
- Student currently possesses and maintains a “B” (3.0 GPA) average, or above.
- Student completes a minimum of 40 hours of community service per year.*
- Only available to dependents of associates and associates below the Department Manager level.
* may be waived under certain circumstances
The scholarship will help offset the cost of college tuition. Sunroad will process and grant all funds annually, directly to the universities, through the Sunroad Scholarship Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation. Please submit completed applications as soon as possible. The deadline to apply for the scholarship program is: Saturday, July 31st, 2021.
Please direct questions to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.