Sunroad Scholarship Program
Sunroad Enterprises is proud to continue the Sunroad Scholarship Program. It is established to support the education endeavors of our associates and their dependents, which pays up to $3,500 per period (as long as all requirements are met).
- Available to all Sunroad associates, including at Maderas Golf, who hold a position below the department manager level, have been employed for at least one year, and remain actively employed while pursuing a degree and receiving the scholarship award;
- Available to the dependents of all Sunroad associates, including at Maderas Golf, who hold a position below the department manager level, have been employed for at least one year, and remain actively employed while their dependent(s) pursue a degree and receive the scholarship award
- Currently possess and maintain a 2.5 GPA average of above.
- Complete a minimum of 30 hours of community service per calendar year.
- Must be pursuing a degree at a 4 year university or college, or Trade School for Automotive.
- Open to all who apply and meet the above requirements.
- Recipients are eligible to receive up to $3,500 per period (per semester, or quarter, and includes summer school).
- Once awarded, recipients remain eligible each year for up to four (4) years provided that they continue to meet the current requirements of the scholarship program.
The scholarship will help offset the cost of college tuition. Sunroad will process and grant all funds annually, directly to the university, college, or trade school, through the Sunroad Scholarship Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation. Please submit completed applications as soon as possible. The deadline to apply for the scholarship program is July 31st, 2022.
Please direct questions to the following email: [email protected].