Sunroad Scholarship Program
The Sunroad Scholarship Program is available to our associates and their dependents for each academic year, for up to 4 years. For the 2023 – 2024 academic year, Sunroad will award up to $7,000 annually with maximum award of $3,500 per period (quarter or semester and includes summer school). The Sunroad Scholarship is open to all who apply and meet the requirements listed below.
- Available to all Sunroad associates, including Maderas Golf associates, who are employed in a position below the department manager level, have been employed for at least one year, and remain actively employed while pursuing a degree;
- Available to the dependents of all Sunroad associates, including Maderas Golf associates, if the Sunroad associate meets the requirements listed above;
- Recipient currently possess (and must maintain) a 2.5 GPA average or above;
- Recipient has completed a minimum of 30 hours of community service during the last academic year;
- Recipient is pursuing a degree at a 4-year university or college, or a trade school for Automotive.
- Recipients are eligible to receive up to $7,000 per academic year with a maximum of $3,500 per period (per semester, or quarter, and includes summer school).
- Once awarded, recipients remain eligible each year for up to four (4) years as long as they continue to meet the current requirements of the scholarship program.
The scholarship is intended to help offset the cost of college tuition and course fees. Sunroad will process and grant all funds directly to the university or college through the Sunroad Scholarship Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation.
Please click on the link below to complete the application as soon as possible. The deadline to apply for the scholarship program is July 31st, 2023.
For the application process, you will need to submit a copy of your transcripts showing your GPA, your proof of community service, as well as your tuition costs/enrollment verification. It is recommended that you have these documents ready prior to starting the application process.
Please direct questions to the following email: [email protected].
Step 1: Answer all questions in the application, found here: Sunroad Scholarship Application
Step 2: Upload the documents below to complete your application.